Terms and Conditions
To continue and use the model, you must accept the terms and conditions of the website. By clicking the 'Accept' button below you agree to our terms and conditions which you can see here(external link). If you do not agree, click 'Decline'. In particular, we draw your attention to the disclaimer and limited liability statement: ... 6. Disclaimers 1.4 Crystallise Limited makes no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service. 1.5 No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind. 1.6 Whilst Crystallise Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers. ... 8. Limitation of Liability 1.10 To the maximum extent permitted by law, Crystallise Limited accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Website and its Content at their own risk. You can avoid terms and conditions and disclamer checks in the future, and set up your own list of pages by registering here.
- BMI Calculator BMI and percentage body fat calculator using imperial (UK and US) and metric units.
- BMI percentile charts BMI percentile charts from Heath Survey for England 2012 data.
- CHADS2 score A simple stroke risk score for non-rheumatic atrial fibrillation.
- CHA2DS2-VASc A more detailed stroke risk scoring system for non-rheumatic atrial fibrillation.
- Convert measures Calculators to convert between imperial and metric measures.
- eGFR calculator An eGFR calculator to estimate the degree of chronic kidney disease.
- EPNDRS Edinburgh post-natal depression rating scale.
- Mini-Cog dementia score A free to use, subject-based dementia screening tool that performs as well as MMSE.
- IQCode A copyright-free, carer-based dementia screening tool that performs as well as MMSE.
- PHQ-9 A copyright-free, self-administered depression severity rating scale.
- A simple SIR model A simple model that calculates the spread of infectious diseases.
- Pregnancy dates A calculator for calculating dates in pregnancy.
- GROWTH CHARTS - WHO / UK Growth charts for boys and girls, published by WHO/UK
- Sonata Prelude A free, simple mortality model that calculates your likely lifespan and shows how this could change by modifying risk factors.
- Explore mortality by cause Explore the baseline mortality used for modelling by cause of death.
- ICD code search A quick search tool for codes in any International Classification of Diseases (ICD) version from 1 to 10.